Goals Are Essential
Human Communications
Goals Are Essential
1. Dream:
My spiritual growth goals are as follows:
A. To be entirely content, joyful, and satisfied with God.
B. Relying completely on God.
C. Reading and studying my Bible daily with no time limit.
D. Pray without ceasing
My academic career and work goals are as follows:
E. To earn my Bachelors in Communication with a Minor in Music.
F. To earn my Masters in Psychology
G. To earn my Doctorate in Education
H. I dream of being a family Christian counselor for my home church
I. I would like to teach in a Washington university before retiring
J. I would also like to own a small bakery.
2. Dates:
I would like to have these goals attained by the following dates:
A-D.) I would like to attain all of my spiritual goals by the end of my Junior year here at Northwest University.
E.) 2 years
F.) 4 years
G.) 6 years
H.) 4 years
I.) 20 years
J.) 4 years
3. Making it real:
Step one for each goal is as follows:
A.) Wake up daily with a joyful attitude and concentrate daily on committing my life to God.
B.) Surround myself with people to keep me accountable on my reliance on God.
C.) Wake up and grab my Bible first, before I go to bed, grab my Bible last.
D.) Remind myself to talk to God throughout the day.
E-G.) Take my education on a daily basis and not get overwhelmed. Concentrate and be organized.
H.) Get my Master's in Psychology... Further my education.
I.) Make connections at different universities in the Psychology and Communication programs.
J.) Continue to create recipes and bake for friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment