Types In College

ESFJ
This mean that I am an extrovert who senses, feels, and judges.
I like to put other people first. I am outgoing and know that when people work together and try to understand each other we can overcome anything. I am very good at making things happen. I am a naturally detailed oriented person and host. I feel the best when I make others feel welcome.

Choosing my Major
~When I was choosing my major I thought a lot about how I could help others and society. I settled on my career path early on in my education and have worked toward it since.

My Learning Style
~I think out loud and learn better when teaching someone else. If my room is dirty or things around me are unorganized it is very hard for me to concentrate. When I think abstractly I pair that thinking with human examples.

Reading, Writing, Studying
~I am always making lists and work best when checking things off. I like studying with someone else next to me. When I am writing a paper I generally personalize it and when revise it end up taking out many personal beliefs.

Playing
~I have always been very involved. I like things settled and conflict free. I have never had trouble getting a date. I sometimes find it hard to relax when things on my list are not completed but I love working when other benefit.

Causes of Stress
~I have learned that I am a very sensitive person. I often get a little stressed when I feel like someone does not like me or is mad, even indifferent toward me. When others do not put forth the same amount of effort as I do I get irritated. I more often than not will take care of others needs before my own. I also am the kind of person that will try to give advice, help, or a fix-it answer before I really know what a person is after when telling me about an issue.

Dealing with Stress
~I feel better when I talk out a problem. When stress arises I always do my best not to impose my standards on others. I always do my personal best and will continue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment